Items can be manufactured by the [Heppa Pupil]Shozin NPC in Moradon.
To make the items, you must collect the materials from the following locations:
- Ancient Dragon Tribe Blessed Stones from Nigmash, Keramash &
Medikmash in Ronark Land. Each Cursed Weapon needs a different Blessed Stone.
- Dreadium and Draki items from the Dragon Fossils in Ronark Land
- Nightmare Crystal form Knights of Betrayal in Krowaz's Dominion
- Cuff Binder, Giga Hammer and Krowaz items form treasure boxes in Krowaz's Dominion
- Fantastic Armor Frames can be bought from the sundries vendor.
Cursed Weapons have one of the following effects on them if they are
upgraded to +7 or higher. The curse has 1% chance of activating on each attack
(except for Gab, whose effect may trigger when you are being attacked).
On this list, the first name is that of the actual skill, while the second
is the name prefix for items (e.g. an "Undefeatable" Cursed Weapon will have
the No Recall skill on it at +7 or higher).
- No recall / Undefeatable: Target can't be summoned by party members for
- Reduction / Bombastic Giant: Enlarges enemy and decreases attack and
defense by 5% for 10 seconds.
- Full Skill Gear / Chaos: Enemy can't use skills for 3 seconds.
- Sweet Kiss / Sweet Kiss: Removes HP buff from the enemy.
- No Potion / Restricted Diet: Prevents use of Potions for 5 seconds.
- Splash / Fire Rain: Does 250 damage to any enemies within 15 meters of the
target (same range as a mage's Nova skills).
- Strike Wrist / Lousy Pickpocket: Disarms one weapon (?) for 3 seconds.
- Kaul Transformation / Kaul: Transforms enemy into a Kaul for 3 seconds (or
until killed when used in Arena or El Morad/Karus in invasion). While being
a kaul, you can't attack or town, but your defense is increased by 500.
- Deadman's Call / Aztec Gold: You become undead, which increases defense by
30%, can't use potions and slows down for 7 seconds.
- Unsight / Mean: Blocks your sight for 3 seconds.
- Adamant / Adamant: Immunizes you against physical attacks for 5 seconds.
- Divine Protection / Blessing: Immunizes you against magical attacks for
The materials needed for manufacturing are as follows: